I would like to introduce you to Jack. He’s everybody’s favourite character in Shadows. So here are 20 things about Jack, according to Jack (I pinched this idea from the brilliant Cat Connor).
1. I’m a demon.
2. I was a French slave Trader.
3. I was born in Paris in 1765.
4. I’m 244 years old.
5. Even though I love my job – It does get a bit boring. You can only
hear someone pleading for their lives so many times.
6. I love tormenting people. It makes my job worth while.
7. The council scare the crap out of me. They’re the only things that
8. It annoys me when people try to pretend I’m not real.
9. I’m not a figment of your imagination.
10. After having spent some time with me, you will be driven to slit
your wrists, jump out of a 20 story building or put a gun to your
head – I’ll even help you pull the trigger.
11. Angels suck.
12. I was murdered and cursed by one of my slaves, but don’t worry, I
got my revenge – I’ll tell you about it sometime.
13. I enjoy playing mind games.
14. I’m here to stay. Deal with it
15. The happiest times of my life were on Ile de France – I refuse to
call it by it’s new name.
16. My brother was a complete idiot and didn’t deserve to inherit the
family title and lands in France. Luckily he lost his head during the revolution.
17. I love Beethoven’s music and I quite enjoy listening to Queen.
18. I wear a biker jacket all the time. It makes me look bad ass.
19. I smoke cigars.
20. I collect rare books.
If you’d like to get to know Jack even better you can get a copy of Shadows.